Friday 15 October 2010

MARMITE

You know what you are; you are like marmite Mr;
You either Love it or Hate, well that’s what I've heard, and I’ve never actually tried it.



...



Sometimes I find you lovely, and then other times I find you an absolute dusch bag!

Walking down the corridor, I don't think you even acknowledge me, but others times you
Seem to talk to me.... what’s with that, really?

Gosh I hate boys, there to confusing for my liking.




I remember Paris 06' like it was yesterday;






So I wrote this blog a few days ago, but it didn't seem to work, but thats a good thing because I have now decided that I think I am pretty much over you, thank the lord! Its weird how the day after writing the first bit of this blog, I have decided that I think thats enough, jus thought I would tell you, for some reason!








Rachel Bilson♥

No comments:

Post a Comment