Tuesday 12 October 2010

Its do I? or Don't I basically.

So what do I do, do I tell you? Or do I not tell you?

These have been the questions for some time now; they have been playing on my mind for too long now.


You know what, I wish Disney didn't get girls hopes up about having the perfect couples and the live forever after, because well its nothing like that in real life, actually it’s the same in like every film, Love isn't like that at all.

Love, what is it really?

I decided to look up the definition of love, and well the best one which came up with was:

a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person


I don't think I love you because that would be too strong to describe and well I'm only young, so
I highly doubt its love.



You know what is even funnier; I have only told one person.




Mischa Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment