Monday 11 October 2010

Can't decide.

What do I actually like about you really? I have thought about this so many times...

I like your...
  • cheeky smile, it makes me smile every time :)
  • teeth on that matter
  • sense of humour
  • mmm clothes
Theres more, but I don't want to say to much.

Recently I've been thinking, if I could just turn back time I think I would. When I'm sat in the car I've closed my eyes and for some weird reason, I think I might be able to go back, this sounds so stupid, and I sound like an absolute freak, but its true!

I think I would go back to year seven, I think those were the best times.
I have also thinking about how much weight I have put on since quitting swimming!
and well thinking should I go back?




nighty night :)
xxxx


Marilyn Monroe♥

No comments:

Post a Comment