Saturday 9 October 2010

Just Need To Get Over That Hill.

It’s the new blog, hopefully going to be better than my other one!


You're chatting to me, like we connect
But I don't even know if we're still friends
It's so confusing,


You are a very confusing person, and I have been confused about you for some time now!
I wish I didn't like you, I really wish I didn't! I have tried to but for some reason it seems really hard, like way to long now! I don't even know what I like about you, because you don't even seem to give a care in the world about me! I mean who really would?
I wish for just one day that I could be one of those pretty girls, and then you might notice me more and not see me as a dog! But that isn’t going to happen! I do get jealous of other people and well I don't want to it just seems to happen! I think you find me annoying and well just someone that is just there, so maybes I should just give up, well at least try.


It’s been about 9-10 months now, and it needs to stop.




Coco Chanel♥

No comments:

Post a Comment